September 22, 2017

it's pumpkin season



so in my book,
this marks the official start of
 pumpkin season!


Let’s decorate to our hearts delight
with these happy orange gourds.

Place a few on the front porch and
a few small ones on a side table...

dress them up with spanish moss and spooky little owls.


Feature a few on the mantle,
or how about a whole mess of them
 spilling out of the fireplace?


Linus Van Pelt was right,
pumpkins are a sign of sincerity.

They’re the most honest,
natural symbol of Autumn,
and their cheery colors and fun shapes
are sure to bring a smile to your face!


with your favorite succulents
is one of the best ideas yet!


Everything deserves a little 
pumpkin face this time of year!

I will have to get busy making some
jack-o-lantern faced empanandas,
using my mother’s secret recipe of course –

Actually, it’s not so secret,
and I’ll share it one of these days,
if you’re interested  ; )


ciao! fabiana





photo credit:

1. Martha Stewart
2. Roger's Gardens
3. Good Housekeeping
4. Martha Stewart
5. Sunset Magazine
6. Roger's Gardens


1 comment:

Celia Becker @ After Orange County said...

Where did the summer go? It passed me by too quickly this year. I was shocked to see pumpkins in the grocery store today so I guess I'll have to get with the program. Your post has given me a little boost of Fall inspiration. I too love empanadas, but I make them using my Spanish grandmother's recipe. I wonder how different it is from your recipe. You will indeed have to publish it soon. HAPPY FALL!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...